23.4.12

Finders Keepers A/W Melbourne Wrap up

-->
So if you follow truth.be.told on facebook, twitter or even instagram you will know that I have been focused on preparing for the Melbourne leg of Finders Keepers lately. And this past weekend the market finally took place!

It all went by in kind of a whirlwind. After quickly setting up my little island stall, it was time to begin on Friday and I must say the crowd was overwhelming and amazing. The atmosphere on both days was so happy and like a big ol’ party with a spot of shopping thrown in. Of course the amazing venue didn’t hurt either – as someone who studied architecture, spending two days inside that gorgeous old dame of a building was pretty spectacular.

I didn’t get a chance to get out from behind the stall to take many photos or have a look around because it was that busy – which is so amazing! I had such a great time and I’m especially happy with the response to all of the new designs and products that debuted at the Market.

And it probably goes without saying that the stallholders were awesome. It was great to catch up with some of my super talented friends – like Emily Green, So Little Time Co., Emma Leonard, Beattie Lanser, Able & Game , Jubly Umph , Lavallier  and The Professors Daughter. Oh and catching up with two of my fave ladies - Renee and Angela was awesome as always. And of course getting to meet lots of others I only know via twitter and instagram - like Alicia from Bespoke Letterpress and Sophie from That Vintage - was equally amazing! And I should also say - my neighbour on our little island Sarah Rothe was so lovely and super talented – check out her jewellery range over here. 

Anyone who drops by here often won’t find what I am about to say strange – but I don’t think I would have survived the Market without my dose of cupcakes from Mister Nice Guy Cupcakes. Seriously – I love cake and these are my all time favourite cupcakes. So thanks to the lovely girls behind their stall for being so great!

Thank you so much to everyone who came by and visited. It was great to meet you all and also finally meet some people I know from instagram and twitter too!

I’ve put together a few shots for you in case you missed the market or you just want to relive the fun like I do.

Oh and my online store is now fully stocked with everything in the truth.be.told range so pop over and visit!



The gorgeous venue - seriously, I love this buidling

My stall - the new gift tags range

The new business cards and my display plates


The very popular 'Best Ever' cards - now available in the online store!

The action at the stall!

New products - recipe index cards. Also available in store now
The styling of the veue was very cool indeed.

My lovely sister and myself on Day 2 before the market started - couldn't have done day 2 without her!

My lovely neighbour Sarah makes the most amazing jewellery - check out her site here

How great is Emma Leonard's  gorgeous stall? So much love for this! 

A little visit with my dear lady pal Angela who works for Etsy - coolest.job.ever.

Mister Nice Guy Cupcakes. I can't actually express how much I love these cupcakes or I might cry on my keyboard.

Beattie's stall! I love her designs - check them out over here

Awesomeness - as always - from my friends at Jubly Umph

Close up of the That Vintage stall - Sophie is so lovely & super talented to boot.